Model: Cal - $3
If you transfered your sight kit to another pot, you'll need to recalibrate it so I'm offering the numbers out of my sight glass kits. These also complete the job if you've built your own DIY sight glass or (GASP!) purchased a kit from someone else.
- Your sight tubing must be dry and clean with no oils or dust.
- With the clear plastic top masking still in place, cut each number squarely off the strip at the left edge of the number/arrow.
- Use a vertically applied length of masking tape on the sight tube as a straight edge and to have a place to mark the gallon levels.
- It is highly recommended that you view the Installation and Calibration Video on the Instructions Page.
Options: Number ranges.
- With numbers 2 - 15 in 1 gallon increments, it works for converted 1/2 barrel sanke kegs and pots up to 15 gallons.
- 5-60 in increments of 5. This works well for 60 litre vessels or 50 gallon barrels.
- 2-25 in increments of 1 which works for vessel between 16 and 25 gallons. Also comes with extra arrows if you want to add 1/2 gallon increments.
Something else you had in mind? I'll cut you anything you want. Email me for a quote!