all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for
homebrewing! We've solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers
These pumps are currently available for drop ship from Blichmann but we also have 30 on the way for our own stock.
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of lift!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control
- don't spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate
valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds - no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping - a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
RipTide™ is the last homebrew pump you'll need!