Home > Ingredients > Grain > Base Grains >

Torrified Wheat OZ
Torrified Wheat OZ


 
Our Price: $0.08

Quantity in Stock:117

Product Code: TORRIFIEDWHEAT_OZ


Grain Milling Option:


Grain Batch Grouping:


Qty:  
Description
 
Torrified wheat is a whole kernel version of flaked wheat. It's unmalted but has gone through a process to make the starch slightly more accessible to the mash enzymes than raw unmalted wheat. It enhances head retention and can used up to 40% of the grist as long as the remaining 60% is a highly enzymatic base malt and you give the mash 90 minutes.

Accessories
Torrified Wheat LB
Our Price: $1.35

Add
Torrified Wheat LB

Share your knowledge of this product. Be the first to write a review »