all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for
homebrewing! We've solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers
The stock count represents what we have on hand and ready to ship.
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of lift!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control
- don't spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate
valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds - no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping - a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
RipTide™ is the last homebrew pump you'll need!